They support your vehicle's weight, they help keep it off the ground, and they help maintain proper alignment angles. They also compress to absorb impacts as your wheels and tires go over bumps and potholes. As a result, your Saab handles more reliably, and it rides smoothly.
Unfortunately, coil springs can go bad, and there's no specific timeframe for when you should replace them. However, there are signs and symptoms you can look for. They include:
- Your car sagging and swaying
- Tire tread wear
- Noises coming from your underbody
- Unusual bouncing while driving
The best way to figure out when to change coil springs, then, is to inspect your Saab suspension system regularly. In particular, check to see if its springs are worn out. The way to do that is to lift your vehicle on a hoist.
You can obviously replace them when they just plain become too weak, but you should also do it if they've rusted or cracked from prolonged exposure to road salt or moisture.
Repair Your Saab Suspension | Order Genuine OEM Coil Springs Online
The best replacements you can get are coil springs made by Saab specifically for your model. They'll come compatible with it, guaranteed. You can buy as many as you need right here at our auto parts store. Take care of it today and we'll ship immediately, right to your door.
No results found for "coil springs". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!